- This blog has a Google page rank of 3 which ain't too shabby.
- When you get a link from another website directed to yours, Google thinks you're a little more important. This can help your SERP (search engine results position).
- When you go to leave a comment, there's choices for your identity. Choose Name/URL.
- Do not use your name - use the keywords you want to have Google notice your website for.
- If you have a new page on your website, or a specific page you want visitors directed to, use that URL.
- Be patient, your comment needs to be moderated before it gets posted.
- DO NOT post more than 2 URL's per post - I will reject your comment.
- And PLEASE - leave a comment that pertains to the subject.
What is Dofollow - what is Nofollow?
Pros and cons of the Dofollow movement
Want the HTML code for a custom graphic "You Comment, I Follow" button? Just click on the images below, in my Get some Link Love! post.