Baby Maker 3000: Create Your Cyber Baby

Is this a coincidence or what?

Just last week my girlfriend and I got re-hitched. Then today I get this anonymous email from Volkswagen, "This might be a weird posting ... create your own cyber baby." It’s part of VW’s quirky Routan minivan launch starring Brooke Shields and her cry out for parents should have “Have babies for love… not German engineering.”

So I went to the website, uploaded a couple picts, and wha-la, and instant preview of what could be expected, should we decide to make another kid - at our age? -- my new wife came complete wit 7 grandchildren! Anywho, thought you all-d enjoy this weird app.

Baby Maker 3000




UPDATE!

MakeMeBabies is using advanced face detection technology to predict what your baby will look like. Upload your photo, your partner's photo and make a baby in seconds!

You can also make babies with our listed celebrities or send baby invites to your friends.

Now there's yet another one - What Will My Baby Look Like

Comments