nomarriage.com

Is this guy a confirmed bachelor? Is he a male prostitute? Is he a gigolo? Is he GAY? (picture reflects mood, not author)


Guess I can see his point of view, as he discusses all the downfalls of the American marriage.
Very few marriages last nowadays, and even guys older than me are telling me not to even think about it... It's a grossly overrated source of happiness. And for the 80% that do go through divorce, it will financially ruin you for life. Period. You can take your best 10 earning years from say, 35 to 45 and take all the wealth you would have accumulated and flush it down the toilet. Because it will go to her and her lawyer. If it happens naturally and it's good then great, good luck. But the worst thing is to force it, to make gross exertions and ignore all sorts of red lights going off just to be hooked up and "normal". Get some hobbies. Relax. Hang out. Enjoy. Take life as it comes.
Just for fun, I'm including from the Simon and Garfunkel song, 50 ways to leave your lover:

Just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy
Just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus
Don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free.

Me? I tried it 3 times and now am with my last ex wife, Glenda, happily unmarried!

Can I get any comments from the other gender? There must be a site discussing opposing views!

Photo courtesy of Stock.XCHNG, the leading FREE stock photo site!

Comments